Aim of this article is explaining about Apps For Sleep Apnea. Before discus the Apps,we know that you all would like to know more details about Sleep Apnea. Okay,you can know it with next paragraphs easily.
Sleep Apnea is a common condition but it is make obstructive sleep condition.Finally,you will gain so many diseases which it lead to the unhealthier life easily.
Men are more likely than women to have sleep apnea. Although the condition can occur at any age, the risk increases as you get older. A family history of sleep apnea also increases your risk for the condition.
People who have small airways in their noses, throats, or mouths are more likely to have sleep apnea. Small airways might be due to the shape of these structures or allergies or other conditions that cause congestion.
Small children might have enlarged tonsil tissues in their throats. Enlarged tonsil tissues raise a child’s risk for sleep apnea. Overweight children also might be at increased risk for sleep apnea.
About half of the people who have sleep apnea also have high blood pressure. Sleep apnea also is linked to smoking, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and risk factors for stroke and heart failure.
Race and ethnicity might play a role in the risk of developing sleep apnea. However, more research is needed.
which leads to all manner of health problems such as below,
- Acid reflux
- Frequent nighttime urination
- Memory loss
- Heart Failure
- Heart attack
- Varies types Alergies
- Digestion Problems
- Over Weight
Major Signs and Symptoms
loud and chronic (ongoing) snoring.
The snoring usually is loudest when you sleep on your back; it might be less noisy when you turn on your side. You might not snore every night. Over time, however, the snoring can happen more often and get louder.
You’re asleep when the snoring or gasping happens.
Another common sign of sleep Apnea is fighting sleepiness during the day
have problems breathing during sleep.
Other Signs and Symptoms
Others signs and symptoms of sleep apnea include:
- Morning headaches
- Memory or learning problems and not being able to concentrate
- Feeling irritable, depressed, or having mood swings or personality changes
- Waking up frequently to urinate
- Dry mouth or sore throat when you wake up
In children, sleep apnea can cause hyperactivity, poor school performance, and angry or hostile behavior. Children who have sleep apnea also may breathe through their mouths instead of their noses during the day.
So every persons who suffer by Sleep Apnea they should turn to medical practitioner to get further treatment immediately.
Apps And Sleep Apnea
Many people can’t afford a sleep study in a sleep center. But they still want to find out how good is their sleep. Using a mobile app can be the cheapest way to check your sleep.
These apps can help you discover if you snored during sleep, how loud and when exactly did you snore. All the data is recorded and displayed graphically on the mobile device.Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
– Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s or wearable sensors (2 weeks trial)
– Optional Pebble, Android Wear or Galaxy Gear smart watch tracking
– Google Fit, S Health integration
– Smart bulb control with Philips HUE
– Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
– Facebook, Twitter sharing
– Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…) and playlists
– Nature sound lullabies (whales, storm, sea, chants..) with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
– Spotify integration or online radio alarms or lullabies
– Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
– Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
– Jet lag prevention
– Oximetric Sleep Apnea pre-screening
More features waiting for you to explore!
Sleep as Android|Download With Free of charge
Read More-Do you know other Sleep Disorders?